This post is for my Grandma - Verna Mae Young. She is my absolute favorite person. This is a woman who is strong enough to raise 3 kids on a farm (contrary to what they say, I know they didn't always make her job easy), dig ditches by my grandfather, and do all of the other crap jobs that go along with a dairy farm. Yet she was sweet enough to do my laundry in college, keep Keebler cookies in her freezer, and always have a can of black olives nearby. She even shares my love of Young and the Restless. She never misses her weekly hair appointment and can generally be found in front of the t.v. watching baseball or football (probably cussing out the t.v. if no one is around). She is soooooo cute, kind, honest, loving, caring, and funny as all heck. We don't get to see her nearly enough, so my kids made this short video (Sorry Video Bob, but the picture is not very good, remember, I am a novice) for her. We love her dearly and miss her like the dickens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a sweet tribute for her...she should ♥ this! I love that she loves sports...YOU GO GRANDMA!
I am in tears...this was the cutest thing ever!
I LOVE IT! It's Precious! She sounds alot like my Granny.
Post a Comment