Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Photos

Here are some random photos that I need to get off my camera. The kids with Mr. Bananas at the new Queen Creek Library. Yes, we now have a library that gets its own building. Olivia, this is what we do to visitors...... we stick you in a laundry hamper!











Yippee! I can drive!


Courtney on a horse, not sure how we feel about this.

















I am all decked out to use my new easy bake oven.




I can also be a flapper!

I'm gonna get you! Luckily I am so cute you won't care.










3 comments:

Jen Pennington said...

Those are some cute bambinos and if Jacob changes his mind about living with Lindsay, he can come to my house! My favorite one is of Alex in the little car! Priceless!!!

Angie said...

Super cute pics. Miss seeing you. I can't believe how big Alex is.

Sassy said...

Very cute pic's....even Mr. Banan's made it...wow!