Sunday, July 19, 2009

VBS

Last week was Vacation Bible School. The kids had so much fun. The theme of the week was Wacky Battles: Slimed! Since I was a volunteer, I was "lucky" enough to get slimed Thursday night. Good times.
Jacob, Courtney, and Gal Pal Raegan
Courtney and Raegan

Courtney rocking out.





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Where's the pictures of you getting slimed? :)
I hope everything is going well with you guys. I can't believe summer break is almost over. I don't think Maclaine is too thrilled about going back to school.

Clay's gal said...

Hope you have had a good summer! Looks like you have!

No more Noah Webster for us! They told us that our 5 year old was going to be moved to 1st grade and skip KDG. When I told them that we were not comforatable with that, they told us we didn't have a choice! So, we moved them both to Bolder Creek. Hope I'm making the right choice!